Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. http://www.theladbible.com/articles/hacktivist-group-anonymous-have-declared-war-on-is-and-al-qaeda-following-charlie-hebdo-attacks
  2. As soon as I read the title, I thought the same thing as long as it says at i dont like ___________ and doesnt go _________ always look @*!# or people who do___________ are ****ing idiots hopefully stays pleasant
  3. This thread will end up getting in an argument
  4. Modern Day Hot Roding
  5. http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/the-land-without-muslims/2013/05/19/
  6. These rear arches... I need them. Not want.. NEED. What the heII are they!?!? custom
  7. Hey bobs in there haha but i prefer the lexus colour on f sports looks sexy triumph do a version
  8. if you just want dish washer white why pay for a respray just get it wrapped
  9. http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/ well be able to help i think
  10. or if your feeling flush
  11. You mean the Lamborghini balloon white don't you Steve? the problem with lambos colour is there identically to what you will find on skodas and seats so no lexus whit blue colour thing
  12. if its a custom respray then its got to be the lexus with the blue pearl
  13. if i was sponsored by monster i would be all over that haha
  14. Bob are you getting a itch to go lower by any chance Rules:
  15. Does it HAVE to be white?
  16. Awwwww thanks Looks better with its 'Dont Trust Anyone' Frame Sorry im taking over the thread ill stop now
  17. I was only driving behind you for what 3 hours
  18. how come you didnt say it to me on NYE bout mine lol
  19. says the person with a Uk car and a import rear plate I'm a rebel. I just got told, as I wanted square on the front, but then opted against it after hearing that. so your a rebel only at you back end
  20. says the person with a Uk car and a import rear plate
×
×
  • Create New...