Jump to content

Levi

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Levi

  1. That button on the end that you can't figure out what it does... That'll be your headlight washer spray button
  2. Levi

    Admiral renewal

    I used to be with Admiral, but the renewal this year was just too much to swallow. Shopped around, tried Adrian Flux after a recommendation and they turned out cheaper by far, and added bonus that they don't have any problem with mods. Admiral are okay with mods to a point, credit where credits due, but at too high a cost now. Give Adrian Flux a go
  3. Thanks for the link - plenty to go through there! So I've found the boofsquire, which isn't available anymore, is a highland part - will look more into this tomorrow. I don't want to have to remove forks/bars and I really don't want to squeeze the bike inside the car - especially not with the mud my local trails cover me in. At least I've got some more things to look into, thanks all
  4. I've been lurking here for a month or so, so I guess it's about time I got round to asking a question that's been bugging me: Are their any mountain bikers on here (or roadies)? If so, has anyone found a good way to transport their bike on their zed?
  5. Levi

    Air Con

    +1 It's a common feature on most cars that the air-conditioning is automatically switched on when the directional controls are set to windscreen in order to prevent fogging.
×
×
  • Create New...