Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. The Azure Blue is a very nice colour. (Wait till 350Ad sees I've said that......)
  2. Hello and A "350z dealer"? Who was it and what did they say exactly?
  3. Adam, was just reading your South East convoy thread, looks like I'll meet you guys at the hotel in Chippenham too, as I'll aim to get there for about 6.45. In fact, I think I'll head over to the South West regional section right now and start my own thread. EDIT: Thread here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70691-japfest-drive-in/#entry1054447 CONVOY!!!!!!!!! :
  4. Thanks Martin Checked the route and I'll literally have to pass the Premier Inn to get to Castle Combe from Bristol. Bit of a no brainer really
  5. 14N

    Machine Polisher

    Mark, drop Kev (KC350Z) a PM, he's got one and I'm sure he'll give you a hand using it
  6. Oh cr@p. hold on. By 'front' do you mean headlight or windscreen? If its windscreen, ignore all my rambling above and change the non return valve (as originally advised) found under the brake fluid cover. It's about a quid from Halfords. I'll fetch my coat
  7. And yes I know (before someone points it out) that the OP's are working (to a degree), but the top up might help resolve the issue of having to hold for 10 seconds
  8. Could be the valve, but try topping your washer fluid up first. I'm sure I read the washer jets don't work if the fluid is below a certain level. And from personal experience, I've found the same. For the sake of a bit of water and fluid, it's worth a go.
  9. I'm not going to Wales and I didn't want the strut brace So you're safe mate. From me anyway....
  10. Could someone tell me where "the hotel" is that you're referring to pls? Either by reply or by PM? I'm staying overnight just outside the centre of Bristol, so if I can hook up with you guys first, that'll be ace. Yes, I did just say 'ace'.
  11. 14N

    My Zed

×
×
  • Create New...