Jump to content

stuarty

Members
  • Posts

    1,734
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stuarty

  1. That makes sense! Just noticed your forum name there. Lol.
  2. That's what I thought Jay. But BMW are marketing the overboost as a good thing!
  3. I wasn't sure where to post this but could someone explain what "over boost" is when referring to cars with turbo's. The BMW Z4 35i e89 is twin turbo but the Z4 35is e89 is twin turbo but with over boost feature. Any help?
  4. Hi mate, I've had a few BMW's recently and enjoy driving them. My nephew has a 335d m sport. His came remapped but I'm sure he had another company come out and put a different map on it. I bought a brand new E92 in 2012, if your budget stretches buy a sport plus edition as they come fully loaded. It's basically an m sport with every extra on it, including m3 boot spoiler and bmw connected drive. Also the xenons and day light running lights are awesome. You can down load an app for your mobile that allows you do locate your car and unlock it etc. one last thing, forget the 50mpg!! My nephew isn't a boy racer and he only gets around 28-35 mpg.
×
×
  • Create New...