Jump to content

Luke0549

Members
  • Posts

    807
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Luke0549

  1. ****£5000*** No offers.
  2. Seems very expensive as you can pick these up much cheaper on ebay..
  3. Porsche 911 997
  4. Anyone want some tinted rear lights? Still allow good light through as they're not jet black. Never been stopped with them. I'm after some plain standard lights. I think these are worth slightly more? But I just want a straight swap. Located in Watford
  5. They look pretty awesome!
  6. I think the description says a 12m section cost 1200 euro. ouch!
  7. Takes hours out of your day and makes you find every single scratch and dent in your paintwork. Makes you depressed then search forums and ebay for parts to improve/resolve theses problems. Then once you've spent another few hours polishing and waxing it, you'll admire it and go buy MORE parts to improve the look of your car more. So if you want to be depressed and in debt. start claying!
  8. ive had a play with them. iDrive for me, is a must. I wouldn't want to buy such a 'luxury' car and not be able to have sat nav etc.
  9. that's a godspeed kit.
  10. im more interested in the hose reel.
×
×
  • Create New...