Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Intersport
  2. Oh for sure, I also have increased fish intake, cut out booze, daily stretching and exercise (Rebecca Fett has a great book to follow called The Keystone Approach) also take Omega 3 and Turmeric supplements. At the end of the day the version I had was quite severe (couldn't actually walk without crutches, knees locked straight, couldn't lift my 5 year old son up, 2 hours max sleep each night etc.) so had to go with something a bit more impactful...I was turning into a grumpy sod!
  3. Thanks guys. Yes its amazing how debilitating it is - I am one of the lucky ones where the medication has really worked well.
  4. 246 GTS?!
  5. I feel this has served its purpose now. Debate has been had, no need to continue to drag it out.
  6. 400 Superamerica?
  7. 275 GTS?
  8. Looks like some sort of open top 2 seat sports car, roll bar on one side and cover on the other seat?
  9. Keep going!
  10. Appreciated guys!
  11. ooooh close!
  12. European too...
  13. Haha not far off! A clue, its an upmarket brand...
  14. Nope Nope
  15. Took some googling, Citroen Light 15?
  16. Ooh Oooh isnt this something odd like a Renault or a Citroen?!
  17. Evening Zedders, ex-Zedders and soon-to-be-Zedders, As some of you are possibly aware I developed Psoriatic Arthritis last summer with knees, arms, shoulders, neck, ankles and hands all damaged and swollen and of not much use. It was certainly scary times and being *cough* a touch over 40 certainly not a period of my life I was expecting to be dealing with “old persons disease”. Whilst sat on my sofa at home contemplating a possible future of losing my mobility I decided to reach out to Arthritis Research UK, a charity that provides both financial support to researchers looking for the cause/cure for this disease, but just as importantly they offer free support to sufferers. They were absolutely amazing, responding to both my emails and calls with kind, empathetic and well-structured responses, not a copy/paste in sight. 10 months on and through their support, along with support from friends family & work colleagues, cutting out down alcohol, implementing a new lifestyle regime and being on the right medication I can now get back to doing some of the physical activities I used to love. So to pay a little back to I decided to do something challenging and raise money for Arthritis Research - I am going to take part in a 12km mud run on the 20th of May (Nuclear Races) which consists of plenty of mud but also 90+ obstacles - I am doing this with a mate who ‘volunteered’ to help me with the tricky stuff! If you would be interested in supporting CLICK every little helps and I promise to share any hilarious muddy photos with you all w/c 21stMay Cheers Col
×
×
  • Create New...