Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Stunning mate very
  2. You will have two holes in the back, you need to cover them with the Tommy K badge.
  3. Went by as I was on the bus Nice diffuser on the back as well...
  4. An 8am start, a wheel clean, tyre dressing, wash, clay, polish - off to the in laws at the weekend and he hasn't seen the car yet, he is particular about the cars we get so hoping this looks the biz when we pull up!
  5. Its a public holiday, its warm, quiet, relaxed...what better to do than to get up early and give the Zed a once over. Finally think I am getting this Zed back to its former glory after 4 weeks of care and attention since I bought it...
  6. Did mine front and back in black on black http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=48487
  7. coldel

    Ashtray

    Might try the tape wrap solution, my one is utterly useless as the second my finger catches the edge it just comes out the hole. Rubbish engineering Nissan! Might even be worth 'building my own' to go in there, could be fun!
  8. This looks interesting, I have that same layout in my GT UK spec 04 plate Zed, do I need an adapter in the same way? I have an iPhone 3gs...tried pairing it but nothing happened, but then again I really don't know what I am doing...
  9. coldel

    Ashtray

    Why on earth would you put ciggies in there
  10. coldel

    Ashtray

    Its bugging the hell out of me, it just flaps about in the hole it sits in, is useless really, its not secured down in anyway. Any suggestions on what I can use that dinky space for? Are there any replacement parts that can go in there that provide a more useful cubby or the like?
  11. Good stuff! Im heading to Cornwall for a bit of a road trip with the wife on Monday for a few days...hoping the weather holds out. Planning on a visit to Falmouth, drive through the moors, plus a bit of coastal road driving. Should be a good few days.
×
×
  • Create New...