Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Well I have to say when I got the car back it purred. No Missfire absolutely fantastic:) Umm well for about 2 weeks then thje missfire came back. You can see the revcounter dipping everytime the engine pitches. Not bothered as I am picking up the exchange one next week and I took it for a good test drive. Same year 2009 but 11.000 on the clock instead of 27000. Plus it is not a ex lease. I did find that the last 2 occasions the dealership had my car it came back with a total of 7 small dents and a scratch. And someone had closed the bonnet whilst a nut or tool was on the cross strutt. It has a pin dent facing upwards enough to have spider cracked the paint. This happens every single time and this is the 3rd branch of the dealership I have used. Anyway I was looking at parkers guide and write up on the 370 and this is a quick sentance from their comments: Nissan servicing is good value, although the dealers don't have as good a reputation for customer satisfaction as other Japanese manufacturers. I wonder why this is? thenoname
  2. Well I have a little bet it aint the pussy cat:) Thanks for the info and i shall aim it where it belongs:) Peter
  3. Can any of you techno geniouses out there tell me this. If my Z has quite a prominant missfire. Would a cracked Cat cause this or did the missfire cause the cracked cat? Out of the 90 days I have had the Zed 75 of them the car has been off the road. And trying to find a 2009 one owner that has not been an ex lease or hire car is as rare as hens teeth! rehards Peter
×
×
  • Create New...