Jump to content

flyboy

Members
  • Posts

    1,540
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flyboy

  1. I have put down a deposit on my new 370Z collecting her next weekend THEREFORE PRICE REDUCED FOR 1 WEEK AND OPEN TO OFFERS NOW £7000.00 OVNO -- AS SHE IS WITH ALL MODS. After this week I will return her back to standard and part ex against a new car for the missus.
  2. The only way to see if it is Cat D is to HPI check it, it does not show on the V5.
  3. Got them from Ebay about £50 for the pair from Taiwan ill see if i have the link
  4. Then what makes it a Cat D, if its not recorded as a cat D, Its not, its just another accident damaged repaired car. There are 1000's of cars out there which have been repaired and not recorded. Just most don't say anything if its not recorded Unfortunately I agree with Sarnie. As you documented and recorded on this forum the damage and repair you will find it difficult to sell it on here at this price. I am considering a cat D 370z at the moment so I'm not biased but its 40% under market value and needs to be to sell.
  5. flyboy

    Rays with Tyres

    As title I'm looking for a set of rays with legal tyres. Fair to god condition. May swap for a set of 19" LMGT4 very good condition + cash ( my way ) See my Z for sale thread ( linky below ) to see the photos. PM me with what you have.
  6. flyboy

    Bose H/U

    Yup got one on the way thanks to Lee.
  7. flyboy

    Bose H/U

    All sorted now thanks for the reply.
  8. flyboy

    Bose H/U

    Skipping / Broken or unwanted Bose H/U wanted. Cheap as chips dosent matter if it has been correctly diviorced or not, PM me with what you have got.
  9. Cheers for the info and replies guys. Although I don't do much urban city driving, from your answers I think it would be rude not to go try out an auto to compare against the manual.
  10. Sorry dude but :scare: :yuck:
  11. Yeah, I did enjoy the syncho rev took it off and then put it straight back on again
  12. Never thought I would ask this question but there is an Auto just come onto the market close to me. Never had an auto before and never crossed my mind before to buy one but 7 speed, flappy paddle gearshift, and the option of a 5 stage uprev retune seems tempting Wondering if its worth the trip over to see it.
  13. Hi There, I have stripped a few main clusters down to component level and re assembled some from multiple donors. The boards inside are different and populated with led's on some and not on others. The convertable had lights for roof up or down etc and european models have fog light warning lamps. I have put a JDM Convertable dash into a uk coupe car with uk clock faces and the speed indicated in kms ie showed 50 at 30mph. Cruse no longer displayed as the lamps wern't there but it worked correctly on the steering wheel buttons.. From this I would think all models will plug in and work in a limited fashon but you may find the wiring to the main ecu from the clocks will behave differently or wont be there. You wont really know unti you try it.
  14. Ian, if you need any plates laser cut for your mountings give me a shout our new 6.5Kw laser cuts up to 20mm in mild steel,
  15. Hi There, Im looking for the plastic cover for the underside of the rear strut brace, have you got one?
  16. Hi mate looking for the plastic bottom cover for the rear strut brace. Still got it?
  17. Nice one Congrats! Shame about the colour
  18. Same 19" LMGT4 wheels but the centre dish is diamond cut not painted with polished centre caps. They might be for sale but I may keep them for my 370z. Ill get a pic up later. if I do end up parting the car out then the ones on the car will be for sale
  19. I have another set even nicer
  20. Just unplug it - cables should be ok just left, Might want to tape up the plugs just to be doubly safe.
  21. If its a new battery check the connections haven't come loose.
  22. Fastest colour too
  23. More in stock and ready to go
  24. More in stock and ready to go
×
×
  • Create New...