Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ricey

    Focus ST

    Thinking of banging up an asbo....anyone have thoughts/opinion/experience ? Looks like I can pick a 2006 up for 7-7.5k with pretty reasonable miles/spec. Would be better if I could sell mine private but I don't think I can be arsed with the ballache of throwing 60 quid at advertising just for it not to sell.
  2. Different data source and the addition of the hilarious 'track edition' statement......definitely not a repost
  3. Phew.......so technically not a repost! I thought I'd had my first there
  4. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p If only I'd known before getting the 'standard non-track edition'. The Brembo's must be adding the extra 20 brake
  5. Saw it too mate. No one I recognise
  6. how old is she? If shes around my age (29) and went to Upton High she'd might know me. Never lived in Upton but always had all my mates in that area
  7. Saw Fodder the other day at the Hoole roundabout.
  8. Surprising what a quick 'locking' can do for the viewing figures chief Its the best way to find the interesting threads My opinion - own a Zed and don't socialise with other Zeds - Standard will do you fine Own a Zed and socialise with other Zeds.......you can't help but want to stand out a bit.
  9. Same here - 6 months later and duller than a sunbaked dog turd.
×
×
  • Create New...