I'll repeat again, I've owned a 370Z GT pack from new, it cost justa tad under 32k, I upgraded the exhaust, Hi Flo cats, Uprevved it, lowered it, put cosworth panel filters in it, put on front and rear mudguards, I nearly bought the Amuse kit for it. The total cost for that little lot was about 3.5k or thereabouts. That took my stock 370z to 324 point something, gave me a bit of a better handling 370z, and made a bit of noise. But all that cost MORE than I paid for the Nismo.
Now I hate auto's, I test drove the auto 370, it was sh1t, slow, poor responsiveness and a 1.5k option, I wouldn't have taken one if it was heavily discounted with the added bonus of a knob extension for free, and it still would be sh1t even if you threw 100 uprevs at it.
The Roadster is as expensive, new as a Nismo, I test drove one of them as well, it was, well not for me.
Now boys, well, as someone put it, the haters, I've now got a car that gives better suspension better, brakes, (that was next on a stock 370 as they fade under heavy braking, not immediately but quite quickly), better seats, some nice noise, more torque and THE most desirable body kit, that we all know, will for years have a million threads in the wanted section, looking for this and that. If you don't like it, that's good, don't buy one, but, again, your living in some sort of fantasy world if you think that someone would take my old stock 370, with all the little bits we strive to "add", in the search for perfection, over a Nismo version.
Anyway, I love it, there's no added Nismo bits on it, no wannabe GTR bits, and is a damn fine looking car, so there!
At ya
Awaits all the usual sh1te from the usual suspects with the usual selective editing and the usual sarky comments, and it's only Wednesday, I've not even started my serious weekend drinking yet
Don't think that was a bite either old beans, I'm having a laugh, at the negative comments mostly, but at life in general