Jump to content

rothers2901

Members
  • Posts

    1,334
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rothers2901

  1. Heat shields sounds the likely source
  2. Sorry my mistake (stubby fingers) £300 it was. No plans for the skirts unless I could find some original Nismo ones with a perfect fit as I like to do my own mods rather than pay extra for someone to fit t for me. All the replica skirts I've seen need some body working to get the perfect fit
  3. Plenty of clips on Youtube
  4. Bumper was £200 from RT-Performance http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58853-nismo-v1-style-front-bumper-perfect-fit/ the spray was a further £200 from a local body shop + http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/30380-alum-mesh-grills-powdercoated-now-with-clips/ £15 The only advise is, if you buy from RT get them to send it without primer as it will need to be worked on to get perfect flat finish.
  5. meguiars do headlight restoration kits. Not sure how affective it is but may well worth a go.
  6. I'll Have it if PH7 hasn't already snaffled it
  7. I'm also sure that you cant fit front rays on the rear as the central locating hub hole is smaller than on the rear.
×
×
  • Create New...