Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. 1. glrnet+1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 2. Ken 24th & 25th Drives Hotel booked 23rd ,24th & 25th 3. Ebized +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 4. Darren-B 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 5. Will370z +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th
  2. I tried to kick one off earlier in this thread but no one updated it There is also another thread recently started but again no one posted to it
  3. Nice car, glad you are enjoying your new purchase.
  4. I always focus on tyres and brakes, handling over speed, cry as they speed past you on the straight and laugh as you pass them on the corners....well that's the plan
  5. Yeah looking forward to it. Think I will have to take some time off Friday to get there though lol
  6. Just added you Shaun and dunks. Finally found a car that works just the way I like it, the Ferrari challenge stradale
  7. Checked on Google maps to see how far it is, gulp.....it's a long way but worth it, I'm a still coming
  8. Sounds expensive to me lol Sorry to say this has been posted bout 4 times now
  9. Here's a little video of the ring in an old Capri, still looks awesome despite being an early version of the code
  10. Now I love my racing games and am having a lot of fun with forza at the moment but I recently heard about project cars (from the makers if need for speed) and well it looks amazing. Here's a link to some of the new screen shots they recently released. http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/project-cars-plans-to-revolutionize-car-video-games-ar161843.html They have even got the beading on the cars in the wet.
  11. Sorry to hear this, hate it when I hear things like this. Happened to my 370 last year, a scratch about 10 inches Long along the back wing over the wheel arch. Regarding cost it all depends how good a job you want. I went to a recommended place nearby who I trust, they did a perfect job across 2 panels and no one can see the old mark, it's spot on, but you get what you pay for, in my case it was approx £350 but the damage sounds worse in your case If you are thinking of trading it in a garage will barter you down on price if you don't fix it and it will definitely put potential buyers off given there are mint zeds out there, so I would get it done. If you are trading in id look to pay less and get an ok job done but if keeping I'd spend more.
  12. Will370z

    Will370z-Rosie

    Rosie
×
×
  • Create New...