Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Yeah but it's in Ireland (according to the above)! Luckily it's not a Welsh car, Pyylyynyymmgogogoch.
  2. Is there an abridged version of the routes that just contains the meeting points? Personally I can find my own roads to drive around if I get lost and meet up later at X time at Y place if needed...not that I'm expecting to get lost... unless I'm following the same guys as last year.
  3. I believe your sat nav is the same as I have in the 370 (before the Connect Premium came out) and it has always worked fine for me Thanks, shame you can't just upload the route to it... it's going to be painful adding the roads 1 by 1. I might be able to do that. Just waiting to get hold of someone with a connect system. ionabee has volunteered, but if I meet someone before I meet him, I could try it on their's. I wasn't talking about connect, it's Birdview I have.. don't confuse me I've just spent 6 hours detailing.
  4. You need a holiday H a) I just got back from Santorini and I am on holiday! Roll on Wales, I need a drink!
  5. If you have a problem with local animals on the roads and want to suck them up it's perfect.
  6. I did read an article where an american guy did his pickup all in 1 go, not working it in fully and then when trying to buff off the whole truck he had a grey concrete type substance he couldn't remove... I'll do it a little at a time lol. 1 rear wing, both bumpers and sideskirts to go with the 2500...gotta take a break, my arms and back are killing me!
  7. OH! I forgot I added another step between claying and polishing... drying the rain off.
  8. I don't mind waxing, but polishing by hand when you're looking for scratches with a sun gun is tiring as hell. Just done 1 wing and the bonnet with Menzerna SPF 2500 and need a break. Coming up well so far though... going to try the SPF4500 which is meant to be machine only afterwards for a lighter cut, hopefully it will work by hand. Then 2 coats of supernatural wax with cold distilled water and then I can start on the inside! Can we move Wales to next week please? Christ I need aircon in the garage!
  9. I believe your sat nav is the same as I have in the 370 (before the Connect Premium came out) and it has always worked fine for me Thanks, shame you can't just upload the route to it... it's going to be painful adding the roads 1 by 1.
  10. I think I've finally found a cure for Zeditus! After my car was in a arage for 6 weeks I got around to detailing the car (just finished claying, loads more to do!) and the paintwork is horrendous! I don't think I ever want to take my car to another garage again! At least not with out booking Tim@Envy to do the car after they finish. At least the last time I was at Abbey (it wasn't them who had the car this time!) they asked if I was a 2 bucket man and asked if they should leave the car dirty. At least I've got the rest of the evening and all tomorrow to try and hand polish out all the marks. Just to add insult to injury, I forgot to put the wipers down before popping the bonnet and snapped off the wiper spoiler thingy... oh well I guess Halfords will have some if my local Nissan doesn't have any OEM in stock before Wales. I have to go to Halfords anyway as my front number plate fell off as well. Why do we bother?!? I think I might have to take up spread betting/gambling/selling drugs to cover Tim's salary and get him to permanently look after my car.
  11. HaydnH

    313-350z or 370z

    Looks pretty tidy, hard to tell from photos though. It's possibly due a service mind, 2009 car with 3 Nissan services, you might be able to get them to knock the price of a Nissan service off the bill if that's the case.
  12. Does anyone know if the GPS directions provided work easily in Birdview?
  13. If anybody could print me the maps I would appreciate it, I've just got back from holiday and doubt I'll have time to wash the car let alone find a printer.
  14. HaydnH

    Bumpers

    Where are you based and what year are you after? I have a front and rear from a Black 07 HR you could borrow assuming you can collect and return from Surbiton. They've been sitting gathering dust for a while so would need a clean but would tide you over during the respray. Having said that, it's wise to give them the car during the respray so they can match the colour - there's been bad results where people have got the bumpers done without a car to match to. p.s: I won't be around until next Tuesday!
  15. If you're anywhere near zmanalex he might be able to help.
×
×
  • Create New...