Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I wouldn't have thought a new wing is needed, unlike mine Was all done fairly quickly, new door, wing, mirror, headlight, alloy & tyre... Before After
  2. Did it not come with any instructions... 1 wire should be live so connect to main loom, 1 wire should be earth so connect to wherever you earthed the HU
  3. I'll have a word with her Pete Brave Man
  4. Fantastic buy for someone, very well looked after and beautiful condition... Also best colour GLWTS
  5. Wasn't someone asking about scrap value for their cats a while back?
  6. Ouch, Caroline must be gutted... Still nothing too major luckily just expense you could no doubt do without!
  7. I was going to say it didn't look too bad until the last pic. Looks like a bit of a nasty crease there, sure it can be sorted though... I had a similar feeling when my car was hit, didn't get as upset as i thought i would...
×
×
  • Create New...