Got me fingers crossed for you on this Amy, shame it had to get to this stage but I think you've been about as reasonable as you could have.
Seems your decision to make your dissatisfaction clear to the magazine is hopefully going to get you the car soon, although it's a car you should have had months ago without having to go through all this.
Good luck.
Have a quick look through this, it'll point out quite a few bits you need to be aware of: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=86
And the FAQ's section is good to
harrier1 I think you've tried to be as straight as you can with the advert, well done for updating it, fingers crossed you'll get an offer soon.
And congratulations on the engagement
Gave you a quick flash (ooh suits you sir!) and a toot as you pulled to a car park, very nice looking Zed.
Then saw a nice looking Blade driving through Corston just before Bath, about quarter past six, on me way home this evening
What I would find particularly annoying is that Maxpower are currently running another competition were 'readers' can win a 'Volts' Impreza when they haven't given Amy her prize.
Not being to be nosey Ian, I know you've done a bit 'stripping' of your Zed, are you still hoping to sell?
Nope, no longer for sale
She looked lovely in the 'sale' thread you posted, hope you'll enjoy looking after her for a while longer then
I have to admit I have only driven mine the last couple of days. I had mine parked up on a cobbled bit of road over Christmas and every time I've gone to move it or check it the last couple of weeks, I've watched people wheel spinning and sliding along the road, so I haven't moved it.
Which probably makes me a bit of a wuss, but I've only had her 2 months so I want to be careful
God I can't wait for the good weather!
Amy,
Sounds like the mag have done their best to get this one moving and a good thing to.
Hopefully they'll get a decent response from the garage and you can finally get your paws on the car.
Fingers crossed for you this
Yep, good thinking, got to be worth speaking to the CAB and getting some advice before you start getting the solicitors involved. Once they've run through the actions you may / may not be able to take, then consider if the Solicitor is the right way to go.
Good luck with this Amy