Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Drop me a pm with what you are after, im sure I can help
  2. Chris, you can have it bud, no probs. I will get another batch in soon.
  3. pm me on the rare JDM as I have a customer wanting one. your inbox is full
  4. Money is in Dean thanks, not had an email through with your details for some reason, can you pm me your address please buddy
  5. Hmm, Not come through on yours Dean, you did put Sportz with a Z didn't you ?
  6. Yes, you can have the computer too, I'm gonna throw it out the window soon as I'm doing end of year accounts and it's a bank holiday
  7. Awesomeness !! I reckon I will be selling a lot of these Thanks for the pics and order
  8. No it's normal payment Jon, received it though thanks. Will post after the bank hols
  9. Think you are missing my point Adrian unless you are the seller ? I was asking if someone here does it rather than giving account details to someone I don't know
  10. Leodspiders Exotic Speet Titan PWR http://www.tarmacspo...co.uk/350z-exot ... haust.aspx Tarmacs Tanabe Medallion with Berk HFCs http://www.tarmacspo...co.uk/350z-tana ... ystem.aspx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWbrFjD5ow
  11. Humpys Cobra Cat back http://www.tarmacspo...co.uk/350z-cobr ... nated.aspx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgePsskubGQ&feature=plcp Ioneabees Berk Exhaust and HFCs http://www.tarmacspo...co.uk/370z-berk ... haust.aspx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBQR4JAQTsQ&feature=plcp
  12. Chris S 370z Fast Intentions http://www.tarmacspo...co.uk/370z-fast ... ystem.aspx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXA8R5Os0SY&feature=plcp
  13. Err, I like meat, I like sausage.... Theres no way of getting on the sausage subject without a double entendre
  14. Hi, Thought I would check here first to see if theres anyone that can help with jazzing up my ebay store. I've had a quote from a company to do a design and can email all the details to any one who's interested in designing one for me. Would rather give cash to a forum member who does this stuff rather than someone I don't know.. Let me know Chris
  15. Tarmac Sportz now has plenty of stock of the Genuine Honda RDX stubby aerials . https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/interior-and-exterior/rdx-stubby-antenna.html These sell in the UK for £25-£30 … Tarmac Sportz price is just a mere £15.00 , this includes delivery and a Tarmac Sportz rear quarter panel Decal Why choose an RDX stubby aerial from Tarmac ?? Better fitment than the Honda S2k aerials. Direct replacement for the long ugly OEM aerial. Just 7" long. (size doesn’t matter ladies) Holds signal as well as OEM/S2K aerials Flush fitment at base of the stubby. Up to 50% cheaper than other uk suppliers Large amount of UK stock The slippery slope of modding starts here Ordering couldn’t be simpler, just send your payments by a popular payment method with two P’s to sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk . Pop a reference “RDX Stubby†on there and pop a note on the thread to say “Payment Sent†and I will despatch asap. All the best Chris
×
×
  • Create New...