Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    rays alloys

    They look very small on the 350z. Are you sure they aren't 18's? I assumed the op was talking about the nismo rays. My error
  2. Neilp

    rays alloys

    Pm Tarmac he has them on his shop portfolio I'm sure he was alot less
  3. Neilp

    rays alloys

    Tarmac sells these. If gtr 20's fit then I'm sure 370 wheels will fit
  4. And highly illegal I have 235/35 on a 8.5j rim and they looked stretched to fook Psssst......Neil........I see Baseball Caps........ And a bmx with no brakes?
  5. And highly illegal I have 235/35 on a 8.5j rim and they looked stretched to fook
  6. I think cragus has 10.5" front and 11.5" on rear
  7. Make sure you get the run outs checked or there is a chance you may destroy the discs and get dtv. Very common problem with ebc discs
  8. +1 or steal nixy's idea and do it like nemo
×
×
  • Create New...