Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. It was a private night that was on run by monster unit. I'll give you a shout the next time, I got the last space for this night lol It was actually one of the busiest nights i've ever been at with 40 cars on open pit lane
  2. Can anybody please photoshop my rays in a variety of different colours (not on same pic ) as I'm considering changing the colour of them as I think they look too boring on my car and the car drowns them out. Any colours welcome Thanks
  3. I'm not sure mate, I'm changing to stoptech fronts I think as the brembo's are struggling a little these days with me getting quicker and braking later. I was thinking possibly white wheels, I'm gonna post up a photoshop request with a full on side view and see if people can play with it
  4. Neilp

    Eibach ARB's

    Lol I know mate, if you look at my knockhill pics the car is almost on its side lol, it is a tight hairpin but I managed to ground my bumper and skirt on it when pushing harder. Need adjustable drop links for and changing to poly bushes. Just not had time to sort it all out with holidays etc coming up.
  5. Neilp

    Eibach ARB's

    I have your old set in my garage at the moment
  6. I was thinking red but then i thought it would be too much, thinking red spokes and black rim possibly but then again do I wanna spend cash on a set of wheels which are gonna get beat up alot and tyres coming on and off all the time. Cheers Dan, she's getting a little revamp once the carbon parts go on with new wing. Need to get her lighter and faster. She'll look even better once finished Bobby its a genuine nismo v1 wing
  7. Yeah the boot is simple and saves alot but then you are removing most of the weight from over the back of the car so you may find you have a tail happy car which is the reason i'm not doing it until I can afford the adjustable wing I want I'll start with the seats then! What wing are you after? or APR GTC-300 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/465703/2003-nissan-350z#4657030018
  8. Yeah the boot is simple and saves alot but then you are removing most of the weight from over the back of the car so you may find you have a tail happy car which is the reason i'm not doing it until I can afford the adjustable wing I want
  9. Not got a clue yet matey but I wouldn't recommend them for a day to day car as you may struggle to maintain the oem internals and windows etc probably. I'm saving for a wing I want before attempting to change it all over and put lexan windows etc on her
  10. A short driveby of myself and David Chan
  11. are you getting the Seibon carbon parts? Already have em Just sitting in my garage
  12. Tell him you want nude pics of his daughter first also
  13. This is me still small Dan, Another 2-3months I reckon and I'll be almost back to my old size
  14. are they that good cragus Craig you were supposed to keep that secret
  15. White iphones the biz Dan
  16. send him a picture of your **** and see what he replies with
  17. Still got a bit go I think Vin Diesels stunt double . . . . ..... more like right said fred Btw Neil if u stick with the spank the monkey fitness regime use both arms so that one isn't bigger than the other lol too late ricey already tried that joke. Theyre both the same size matey
  18. Infact I have a video of a seat ibiza cupra from a wales trackday at raf valley somewhere. It was running alot of power. I'll see if I can find it on my old harddrive to show you what happened
  19. oh and 380bhp evo 8 is a very very quick car, almost in lambo territory....
  20. my mates ibiza hits boost and even with r888's and lsd it will burn the tyres in 3 and 4 easily. Thats with alot less that 300hp at the hubs. Its like a turbo 350z, tims car got smoked off the line by the pulsar gtr until about a ton or because he simply couldnt put the power down. A seat ibiza maxes on not much further after that. A front wheel drive matchbox like the ibiza struggles alot to put the power down especially with more than it came with.
  21. aye right, I don't believe that for a minute ... Unless the ibiza had 4wd and +350bhp either that your brother didnt know how to drive the evo. My mates ibiza cupra r has 250ish and still cant get near the zed on track so for a 380hp evo to get spanked theres something seriously wrong .
  22. Facelift and non facelift have different headlight bulbs, one has d2s and one has d2r
×
×
  • Create New...