Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. I had to remind everyone in our office about it too... Last year I hadn't realised that it had started ... and although I wasn't talking ... I was still typing away etc ... I think I made up for it this time round though!
  2. welcome to the club
  3. Happy Birthday Michelle... Hope you have a Great day!
  4. Welcome to the club
  5. narcotix

    My new 350Z

    Great pics!
  6. Congrats on the new purchase! Looks very cool!
  7. Sounds like the guys on GLUE!
  8. Welcome to the Club .. I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm also from Leicester ... I've got a Gun Metal Zed too! In terms of meets .. There have been a couple in Leicester ... The best place though is at CS as there's always a few members Zeds there! LoL
  9. Only ever touched the oil when it's service time ...
  10. welcome to the forum
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. narcotix

    Rear lights!

    Definitely the post 2006 LED Rear lights! I will be purchasing as soon as my bank account recovers from my recent holiday
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Welcome to the club
  17. Spotted the blade last week in the Sukhumvit Road area of Bangkok around 11pm... And spotted the White 370z on Wednesday ar around 2pm in Pattaya ... LoL It's brilliant over here! I've only got another 3 days before I'm back home though
×
×
  • Create New...