Jump to content

pcw1982

Members
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pcw1982

  1. Just ordered a set for the Roadster will report back....
  2. I've got an 05 Roadster with 30k ish miles and wouldn't part for less than £10k, from looking on autortrader if you're not looking at an import I think you'd be lucky to find one for any less than that. Cheapest one on aurotrader within 100 miles of me (east sussex) is £9k and that isn't a GT model.
  3. Was just about to complain I didn't get one the other day, thought I'd check my profile and I hadn't entered my DOB Got to wait a whole year now to benefit! Good idea though.
  4. Wow, is that true? If so great news How do I go about buying plugs from Zman? Sorry bit of a novice!
  5. Thanks, might just do that! Also looking at the service checklist it says the cambelt should be changed after 5 years or 54k miles, having done 30kish do I need to get them to do this as well, any ideas on cost?
  6. Hi guys, I have an 05 roadster it has been serviced every year but I think only minor services as I don't do many miles. I have done approx 2,500 each year for the last 3 years so not a lot. Just spoken with my local Nissan garage who said I should have the spark plugs changed at a cost of £95+VAT+labour taking the basic service up to £320 Is it worth getting serviced at all as I do so few miles, or if it is, presumably sparks are something I could do quite easily myself? Any thoughts appreciated! Cheers Pete
  7. Cheers stuarty but didn't realise you were based at the other end of the Uk! Would be cheaper to pay someone over the odds round here than to drive there and back!
  8. Ah, fair enough then, I'll keep driving round in my scratched Z a bit longer then Oh for the funds to make her beautiful again, sigh!
  9. Or me! I do the same, the wife has a silver Civic, think it confuses people!
  10. The petrol cost to Motherwell will cost more than the spray! Thnaks though
  11. Seriously though, do you think your mate would be interested in a 'club members rate' obviosuly not as good as mates rates but I'm sure a lot of people would be interested.
×
×
  • Create New...