Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Welcome to the forum! Azure all the way!
  2. I think it looks gash. The new mitsi looks very nice indeed. I guess that they want the STI to compete with focus ST etc rather than the Evo now. Good move making a hatchback but I think the marketing department has it's work cut out!
  3. Scary. The focus brakes are actually excellent. My GF drives one and they are quite impressive. Glad you and the Zed came out unscathed. The truck however seems to be a different matter, as with the wall probably!
  4. I'm just a few miles from the 'deen. The 'shire is my my address. I'll have a look out for the mini. There are plenty of them going about up here. My Z is azure.
×
×
  • Create New...