Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. If they used a hot model this thread would have gone something like this..... Mike - 'What colour is the top on the girl in the pic' Stew - '34D'
  2. I could think of a BiB I'd like this to happen to.....
  3. Happy Birthday Keith. You're nearly as old as Nixy!
  4. The competition is now closed. Best of luck to all entrants. Now let the judging begin!
  5. Ooooooh, looks like bloons. I liked that!
  6. Come on Stew, Its worth more than that. Its got that kit fitted which I won't mention for fear of causing upset It only has the front bumper! So only 20bhp up rather than the full 50bhp! My offer of £4.50 still stands.
  7. If the bidding stops at £4.50 I'd take it though!
  8. oh dear.....
  9. I just think it depends to be honest. A Ferrari is a Ferrari but if it's a petrol head spending the money he might get a Ferrari(458). If its someones whos knowledge of cars comes from watching top gear (and Clarkson WILL tell everyone the McLaren is better as its British) then they will buy one of those (MP4). Ferrari's which I used to loathe just make you go all giddy.
  10. And in English ? I agree with DBlock to be honest.
  11. You can reply to a thread or PM a seller. If you reply it will need approved (forum software issue that is being looked at) but the limit only applies for creating a new topic in the for sale / zeds for sale sections.
  12. I got a text from my local landrover dealer saying 'we want your car' etc No idea how they got my number as a service there would equal the value of the car! I keep getting landie emails too..... weird. Anyway, take the test drive, I'm sure you'll love it! I did!
  13. The Tank is gone - long live the wad of cash burning a hole in your pocket!
  14. You live in London so at least public transport IS an option.
  15. Howdy. I'm just west of Aberdeen and there are a few owners about to go on runs with. Quite a few regulars at KH too.
×
×
  • Create New...