Eibach Arbs - First Upgrade?

Wizza2000

Hello Everyone, newbie so apologies from the offset

Sorry joined a while ago but not posted to much as tried to use the search forums for advise and utilise the expertise of others

rather than pester you all the time, come from a EP3 to the 350Z so now learning new mods for a better car :)

Great forum by the way and have gathered much help in little things that i needed to do to the car, but i really could do with your advise on my suspension set-up, all standard at moment but looking to upgrade gradually, hope you can help on below and hopefully not bored you to death....

a) First upgrade Eibach Arbs front and rear - as want to improve handling in corners, the car has brand new Goodyear F1 all round

and also brand new oem non adjustable drop links so my question is can i keep these oem droplinks and use in partnership with the Eibach Arbs or is that pointless ? just i have not lowered the car and only see need for adjustable drop links if i have lowered or wish to lower in future, or am i being stupid and need to change to whiteline or spl straight away ??

I had my new tyres fitted and had a hunter 4-wheel alignment done , but when they done front alignment they mentioned my tie rod ends inner and outer may not last if another adjustment is needed in future, so what ones are best to go for ?

c) Rear Camber they said little out but cannot adjust as the camber bolts look to rusty and they didn't want to heat up as close to aluminium sub-frame and they may also shear them. so i told them to leave and i will purchase new ones and get adjusted at later date, but again could do with your help, I've also heard maybe best to change arms at same time as the bolts tend to rust / bond to the arms - so again whats a decent set of bolts and camber arms. - photo attached i pinched of google, hope that's the camber and not toe but these are the bolts they wouldn't touch, oh hope that's camber and not toe also as i will look a right t**

Again appreciate your help and advise on the above, whether forum members or traders i be just glad for the assistance

Darren

post-23025-0-35501600-1437074835_thumb.jpg

Hi Darren,

a ) Eibach F+R Sway bars in stock. Whiteline F+R droplinks also in stock. Depending on the mileage, the OEM droplinks are prone to go and also have no adjustability on them. If you decide to go for the ARB upgrade, I'd pair them with fresh droplinks.

b ) For tie rod ends we can supply: Nissan OEM, Ingall, SPL or Teins

c ) Eibach rear camber also in stock, but can supply Kinetix or SPL, depending on budget. You can have Eibach replacement bolts or SPL locking kit.

Adrian

Edited by octet@TORQEN

Cheers Adrian

The droplinks are brand new give or take a month as i had them installed personally not by previous owner, do i need adjustable ones

though if car not been lowered on these Eibach Arb Kits ?

The Camber bolts are they straight replacement or do i need to make holes bigger, if so do you get a template etc so my mechanic can

cut hole to fit them perfect?

As previously mentioned the car has not been lowered so the camber arms can they be set to oem tolerances for the camber ?

Sorry these all maybe stupid questions to you but honestly not much knowledge when comes to suspension over than when i'm gunning it to much

and I'm loosing control of the car :)

If the droplinks are brand new, I wouldn't bother changing them either. You don't need them if the car's not been lowered (I didn't on my old car).

The ARBs will make a huge difference, promise you that. :)

Many thanks Ekona appreciated whats the best setting for front and rear - not tracking so just road use

some people say soft front - middle rear whats your opinion ?

On that basis Adrian can you drop me costs on a PM for following :-

Eibach Arb Kit

Eibach Rear Camber Arms

Camber Bolts for both sides to suit so assume Eibach ones

Tie Rods inner and outer, can you advise cost on both Teins and Nissan

Oh i just love a simple informative response, makes life so much easier.

No messing about and now looks like i'm sorted , well once been quoted and paid :)

Darren

Edited by Wizza2000
  • Like 1

Many thanks Ekona appreciated whats the best setting for front and rear - not tracking so just road use

Think I went for a stiffer rear, but then I like my cars oversteery and I had a hell of a lot of other bracing on as well which affected just how much the ARBs changed the drive. I'd certainly start with your settings, you can always change them easily enough to suit your own style :)

Think I went for a stiffer rear, but then I like my cars oversteery and I had a hell of a lot of other bracing on as well which affected just how much the ARBs changed the drive. I'd certainly start with your settings, you can always change them easily enough to suit your own style :)

Sounds like good advise, i will try that set-up first :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wizza what did you go for in the end. Having mine done tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 with Tapatalk

Wizza what did you go for in the end. Having mine done tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 with Tapatalk

Hello

Had front soft setting and rear middle setting

To test at first, car handles much better and pleased with setting, but no doubt change setting when get bored lol

It's a good purchase really pleased with the eibach arbs

Enjoy I'm sure you will

• Like 1