What front bumper DRL reflectors ???

MattRwebB

Not too clear from you profile picture, but it looks like a HR zed. Try EBay, that's the best place to start. I think they are around £100 per pair. Its plug and play, just need to wire it up. However, from my understanding, to pass MOT, your DRL must be switched off or dimmed when your side lights and main beam is switched on.

You can buy a controller to dim that for you. Its around £6 (Ebay) for that controller and just need to tap into your existing wiring and its pretty straight forward.

Tarmac Sportz a trader here do them DRL reflector covered in Carbon Fiber but not sure if he still have them or not. Worth PM him.

Also there is a guy in the USA --> www.zledslights.com

Pretty good but not cheap.

I ended up making myself a DRL with both white and amber (signal light). Overall pretty good apart from the controller not doing its job 100%. The controller is suppose to switch the white LED off completely when i indicate left or right, but i think the relay somehow managed to switch the white lights on every now and then hence when I indicate, its flashing amber and every now and then the white will flash too. Apart from that, its great IMO.

Check out my build thread in my signature below. post #97 onwards for my DIY DRL project.

Reflectors on the HR and DE are different, so you'll need to get those that will fit your HR bumper if you are thinking of replacing current reflectors to DRL reflectors. Mounting points are not same.

HR reflector points more towards the front of the zed, whilst DE more to the side (not very visible on the front).