Recommended a garage near Walsall Area

bailey

Hey guys,

I'm looking to try find a decent garage to take my 350z to have a few bits done. Likely to be rear shocks and possibly having the clutch chnaged.

Would any be able to point me in the right direction of a few guys they would recommend? I've been up to the dealer near Streetly and yeah, that's not gonna happen!

Cheers!

It may seem very far, but I would pay Mitz a visit in Leicester. Cougar store. For peace of mind and a great service - very clued up guy when it comes to zeds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going off the feedback it looks like there's only one place I'm going to be headed :)

Main concern really is the clutch given its at 59k now, but its absolutely fine right now, not sure if i should wait until I notice some evidence of deterioration. Did a few of the 'tests' but according to them its all fine.

I did a little look around on clutch kits, I see alot of people recommending the Exedy Clutch Kit, though I've spotted another kit from LUK which comes with full clutch kit and dual mass fly. If i'm honest i'm not exaclty sure what I should be going for lol!