Simon's 350z Copper Edition

"Love it a little bit more?" Simon if i were kinky that way i'd be leaving my Azure Blue Zed at home and having an extra marital affair with your Zed, its one of the most tastefully modded Zeds i've seen on both sides of the Atlantic. SAM

Sam - you've read my mind.... This is the best modified 350z I've seen to date....

Simon - I'm in love with the rear bumper and the quad exhausts.... How did this come about?

Seriously considering something similar for my gunmetal grey Three Fiddy.

The wheels look awesome too!

"Love it a little bit more?" Simon if i were kinky that way i'd be leaving my Azure Blue Zed at home and having an extra marital affair with your Zed, its one of the most tastefully modded Zeds i've seen on both sides of the Atlantic. SAM

Sam - you've read my mind.... This is the best modified 350z I've seen to date....

Simon - I'm in love with the rear bumper and the quad exhausts.... How did this come about?

The rear bumper is the OEM bumper that has been cut into pieces, and mouilded back together with the buttom end of an R35 GTR bumper, what was also hacked into pieces and put back together.. very custom job but it turned out amazing i must say.

The rear exhaust is then also custom build since the tips sits much further appart then stock.

So its can be done but its defently not the easiest job i've found :D

Appriciate the kind words! Car is getting shot for a car magazine the coming week so i hope to be able to post some new very nice high quality pictures for the next month or soe!

The rear bumper is the OEM bumper that has been cut into pieces, and mouilded back together with the buttom end of an R35 GTR bumper, what was also hacked into pieces and put back together.. very custom job but it turned out amazing i must say.

The rear exhaust is then also custom build since the tips sits much further appart then stock.

So its can be done but its defently not the easiest job i've found :D

Appriciate the kind words! Car is getting shot for a car magazine the coming week so i hope to be able to post some new very nice high quality pictures for the next month or soe!

Oh wow, was it easy getting them moulded together?

I'd love to try and do that - only thing is I have no idea where to get an R35 GTR Bumper!

Get the pics of the shoot up once its done!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...