370 rims on 350 - Advice sought

d95gas

Evening All,

Recently secured a lovely set of 370 rims in shadow chrome, came complete with Potenza RE050a tyres all round in the following sizes:

Front: 245 / 40 / 19

Rear: 275 /35 / 19

So have a couple of questions that can hopefully be answered by those who are currently running these rims.

I currently run 20/25 spacers on my 350 Rays, and have been told I will need to run the front 20mm to clear the Brembo's, which is not an issue.

The tyre sizes concern me being slightly differnet profiles, so first question is whether they will fit.

My final question, around the profile, is this going to give me issues with the TRC.

I welcome any advice in this area. Also on the lookout for some 370 lug nuts to ensure I stay safe :teeth:

thanks guys n gals

Drop the profile on the front to 35 with 20mm spacers and all will be fine. :thumbs:

I bought my wheel nuts from Jeff fowkes , not genuine but as good with no problems from them whatsoever.

Edited by ZEUS

Im no expert, but have read countless times that having a 35 profile all round on 19'' Wheels is the closest match to factory rolling radius.

it depends on the width of the tyre

245 / 275, so ive been told

These rims are current 245 front and 275 rears, so if I need to drop the front to 35 profile, I may as well go for 255/35 and keep it all sweet :teeth:

Thanks for the advice guys, very much appreciated....... Now just need to find some 370 nuts....................

I think most people go for 245/35 and 275/35 probably because both front and rear are then slightly smaller than OEM 18" and therefore keep the ratio of front to rear closer to OEM. Technically 255/35 would be slightly closer to OEM although larger. I believe 245/35 with 275/35 is also what the optional Nismo LM GT4 alloys were fitted with.

As long as you stick with 35 profile I expect you'll be fine with 245 or 255 on the front with 275 or 285 on the rear. :thumbs:

Hi

I recently phoned Nissan about a set of new 370 wheels

They told me they were not available and when they were would be £850 per wheel

I ain't paying that, £3400 for a set of wheels

If I wanted a set of these wheels where should I look

Phil

Hi

I recently phoned Nissan about a set of new 370 wheels

They told me they were not available and when they were would be £850 per wheel

I ain't paying that, £3400 for a set of wheels

If I wanted a set of these wheels where should I look

Phil

The Trading Post section here is always a good place to start.

They come up occasionally on eBay but you need to be quick if they're a good price! There's currently two sets on there:

19" RAYS FORGED OEM stock wheels 5x114.3 370z

Rays Forged Alloy Wheels for Nissan 370z / 350z