Starter Motor Replacement Help

Fluke

When I tried to start my car after work last night, all I was getting was a single click. Thinking it was the battery, I got a mate to try and give me a push and we managed to bump start the car and I put my battery on charge when I got home.

The battery is only a year old, but was fully charged during the night and when I put it back on the car this morning, I am still getting a single click. I will check the relay and fuses, but think that it maybe the starter motor.

Can somebody tell me if it's possible to replace the starter motor just by accessing it through the passenger wheel side? Is it an easy job that can be done on the driveway?

The starter motor is accessed from underneath the car and is doable on your driveway if you are handy with the tools.

It would also be worth checking the starter motor connections and associated battery and engine earths.

Pre owned DE and HR starter motors are in stock and good to go same/next day if required.

Alex. :)