Calendar Rubbish

Sarnie

Why were my photo's deleted? :dry:

Only the tiny one and the washed out one were deleted. The best one was kept in. The topic was tidied up. And also requested 1 per member.

Maybe I wanted the 'washed' out one!?!? as for one pic YOU have two in there as do numerous others!!!!!!!!! Daaaaaaave has about 12 :dry:

Only the tiny one and the washed out one were deleted. The best one was kept in. The topic was tidied up. And also requested 1 per member.

Maybe I wanted the 'washed' out one!?!? as for one pic YOU have two in there as do numerous others!!!!!!!!! Daaaaaaave has about 12 :dry:

Recheck your facts. And if your not happy with the one i have left in then put back in the washed out one. :wacko: But i dont think you will. Though then again you probably will. :dry:

Like i said the topic was cleaned up at lunch time today. Why do i bother??

It was insipid and crap - no one wants to look at that for a month - no one will vote for it :blush:

the other is much better :thumbs:

Recheck your facts. And if your not happy with the one i have left in then put back in the washed out one. :wacko: But i dont think you will. Though then again you probably will. :dry:

But why say one pic per person, take mine out and leave others multiple photo's?

But why say one pic per person, take mine out and leave other peoples mutliple photo's in there including your own?

two glaringly obvious reasons really .............

1. you name isnt saaaaaaarnie (might of helped)

2. you posted your pics individually (unlike daaaaave who post them in 1 reply) so yours were easier to remove as was a few others

and you cant tell me you wanted the washed out one :lol:

It was insipid and crap - no one wants to look at that for a month - no one will vote for it :blush:

Thats your opinion. Who wants to look at a 'insipid and crap' gm zed for a month?

Thats your opinion. Who wants to look at a 'insipid and crap' gm zed for a month?

:lol: did you actually look at that pic ? :headhurt:

and thats a colourist remark .... tut tut :teeth:

But why say one pic per person, take mine out and leave others multiple photo's?

FFS AM I TALKING TO MYSELF. I HAVE ONE PICTURE IN. THE GUY WITH LOADS IN AS BEEN PM'D TO REMOVE THEM AND ONLY PUT ONE IN. THE OTHERS WILL REQUESTED TO DO THE SAME.

:lol: did you actually look at that pic ? :headhurt:

and thats a colourist remark .... tut tut :teeth:

The point is, if thats the one I want to use then thats my choice. ;)

And yes it was colourist, read my sig :teeth:

FFS AM I TALKING TO MYSELF. I HAVE ONE PICTURE IN. THE GUY WITH LOADS IN AS BEEN PM'D TO REMOVE THEM AND ONLY PUT ONE IN. THE OTHERS WILL REQUESTED TO DO THE SAME.

Why not just tidy it up in one go like you did mine?

Because the 2 pictures of yours i deleted were clearly crap. The others can choose which to delete out of their entry's. :dry:

if you want to use the other then either ..............

edit your post or ask a mod to delete it and post another .........jeez :teeth:

if you like that pic - your monitor must be set up wonky :lol:;)

Personal preference as is car colour ;)

agreed but your car looked like it had been in the shop window for 10 years in that pic ;)

Because the 2 pictures of yours i deleted were clearly crap.

Thats your opinion. If there crap no one would vote for them so there'd be no problem would there? You should of extended me the same courtesy and asked which one I wanted to use, like you have others.... :dry:

if you want to use the other then either ..............

edit your post or ask a mod to delete it and post another .........jeez :teeth:

if you like that pic - your monitor must be set up wonky :lol:;)

Personal preference as is car colour ;)

agreed but your car looked like it had been in the shop window for 10 years in that pic ;)

Who cares? Thats your opinion. Your car looks unpainted but who cares.... :yawn:

Thats your opinion. If there crap no one would vote for them so there'd be no problem would there? You should of extended me the same courtesy and asked which one I wanted to use, like you have others.... :dry:

I would rather put my head in a vat full of boiling chip fat than to carry on this conversation . Good night i have a life outside this forum. Do the **** what you want with the calendar pictures and spam all ****ing over it. Just dont care no more.

I would rather put my head in a vat full of boiling chip fat than to carry on this conversation . Good night i have a life outside this forum. Do the **** what you want with the calendar pictures and spam all ****ing over it. Just dont care no more.

I haven't spammed all ****ing over it.

You did yesterday because i ****ing cleaned it up today.

No i didn't. I posted three ****ing pictures.

With spam. Members were asked to not to post crap in it, and guess what they did. So i cleaned it up today. Should have just left it full of crap. Whats the point in having mods on this forum. Because when modding is done there is a ****ing uproar.

With spam. Members were asked to not to post crap in it, and guess what they did. So i cleaned it up today. Should have just left it full of crap. Whats the point in having mods on this forum. Because when modding is done there is a ****ing uproar.

No uproar just moderate the whole thread with the same reasoning. Some people have post some dodgy pics but you didn't delete them....

No uproar just moderate the whole thread with the same reasoning. Some people have post some dodgy pics but you didn't delete them....

It was moderated with the same reasoning, many posts were deleted, EVEN MY OWN.LIKE I SAID I SHOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERED.