Depressing

Took the bull by the horns and stripped down centre console etc to change some wires round on my Pioneer 960BT HU i just can't get the MHL thingy to work the Mirror link wont work--ive been in all the smartphone set up menus and still no joy which basically means connectivety to my S5 is totally a waste of time i was supposed to be able to play You Tube on my screen with this--- not happening!!

I have the same problem with my Pioneer App Radio 3.

Basically you need about 60-80 quids worth of other cables sold separately.

Bluetooth audio streaming is really hit and miss with it too. Sometimes it sounds garbled and like an audio error.

Radio reception is next to none.

It was paired with my S3 and when I got my S5 it wouldn't pair with that as 'memory full'.

300 quid wasted.

Going to buy a cheap but functional decent quality double din and upgrade amp and speakers.

I've got an app radio 2, It's been a nightmare from day 1. I've eventually given up trying to get it to run with my iPhone 5s and ended up buying a 120gb iPod which I leave connected. No more messing about and now that I've done the Buster wiring mod it sounds good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1