Creaking noise turning left and dodgy looking suspension

jimboy2

I have a new squeak. When turning left only the car creaks. So I'm guessing all weight is transferred to the OS, so looked under car and seen this.

image.jpg3_zpsrtxlrr6u.jpg

Which doesn't look good, as other side looks like this

image.jpg4_zpsod7rlmhb.jpg

Now on my last garage visit I was told that the bushing was collapsing. Has said bush now collapsed??

Is it safe to drive like this? Am I going to do any more damage?

Edited by jimboy2
  • Like 1

Yes it's that's shot mate :(

Had mine done at H-dev and fitted with upgraded ones

I'm no mechanic but I would say its safe to drive but will need sorting sooner rather than later , I would also suggest doing both sides as well .

Thanks mate.

Can you remember what parts you used? White line? Will get both sides replaced defiantly as the other side can't be far off the same condition.

• Like 1

Ya it was the super pro ones ...... H- dev had them in stock and fitted in a couple hours if I remember . Asked them check the car all over when it had the charger fitted and they noticed one side was almost shot . Probably could have got away with it for a bit longer but while it was with them it made sense to get them done . Can't say I feel any difference though .

• Like 1