REDUCED: genuine Nismo lightweight single mass flywheel for DE reduced to £350!!!

Stan350Z

I bought these when I first bought the Zed over a year ago thinking the clutch was about to go and anticipating to do some performance mods. The car remains standard and I can't justify the hefty cost to get closer to 300hp. Furthermore after changing the clutch lines and replacing the fluids the problems disappeared.

From my research I held out for the Nismo SMF as I heard it's the perfect compromise between performance and minimal chatter. I sourced it from the U.S. and a good mate of mine brought it back with him for me on a visit, otherwise it appears to be hard to source from here.

Looking for my cost price which hopefully will be a bargain for somebody here. All items boxed and brand new.

£475 + p&p or free collection from East London

Edit: Exedy clutch was identified as a falsely sold part that is not adequate for the 350z and has therefore been withdrawn for sale. I'll be pursuing the company for a refund.

post-22163-0-81227900-1435269716_thumb.jpg

post-22163-0-44600300-1435269795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stan350Z

• 5 weeks later...

It's 20lb which is 8lb lighter than standard. You can get lighter but from what I understand unlike other lightweight smf's the Nismo one doesn't chatter at idle.

Check this post out: http://my350z.com/forum/vq35hr/533276-vq35hr-nismo-flywheel-chatter.html

I thought it'd be the perfect balance between improved performance and minimum compromise on chattering at idle, which would have driven me up the wall.

It's designed to fit with any clutch designed to fit the zed, however as both parts are wearable over time and as there's plenty of labour to get to the gearbox I'd suggest you source and fit both at the same time. There's plenty of stage 1 organic clutches around for decent prices.

For clarity the flywheel comes with the following subsidiary parts included:

Nismo Lightweight Flywheel - 03-06 Nissan 350z

IPP Chromoly Clutch Pivot Ball - 04-06 Nissan 350z

Nismo Roller Pilot Bushing - 03-06 Nissan 350z

thanks