Is this normal? looking for a perfect paint match...

signwizard

:wacko:

The kit looks good though, only thing, is from this angle the lines seem to go a bit straight rather than curved to the body of the car.

You can see it at the bottom of the arches where the arch goes round, then pretty much straight down.

Any more pics?

The kit looks good though, only thing, is from this angle the lines seem to go a bit straight rather than curved to the body of the car.

You can see it at the bottom of the arches where the arch goes round, then pretty much straight down.

Any more pics?

I've got a few but Chris took loads with the big fancy camera...where are they?

Any more pics?

I've got a few but Chris took loads with the big fancy camera...where are they?

Good question...Chris! Get them up :thumbs:

Sorry guys - had a nightmare weekend with a server.

Thanks for the pics Paul - enough to remind me that I joined Weightwatchers for a reason, and still need to keep going! :lol: Imagine, you could have parked a harley there before I lost the 2 stone so far :blush:

Ive got the pics at home, but havent got them on a PC yet - (thats the server Ive had a nightmare with).

Il get the pics up asap.

You think the builders bum is bad - you should see pauls trousers!

Thanks for the pics Paul - enough to remind me that I joined Weightwatchers for a reason, and still need to keep going! :lol: Imagine, you could have parked a harley there before I lost the 2 stone so far :blush:

Ive got the pics at home, but havent got them on a PC yet - (thats the server Ive had a nightmare with).

Il get the pics up asap.

Custard cammo trousers go well with the car :scare:

Il get the pics up asap.

Custard cammo trousers go well with the car :scare:

And your point ?

c106_1_sbl.JPG