NismoV1 or NismoV2 which would look better on a standard 350

shire350Z

yeah the spoilers!!! lads sellin nismo skirts for 70 wuid so might go get them at the weekend but unsure on the spats anyone think they look a lil stuck on??? and in the wrong place !

then theres the front bumper!! woudl it look out of place wi nismo skirts spats and spoiler but just normal front bumper wi carbon cover??

or even no spats just spoiler and skirts or woudl it look daft from the side as the side off the cars sittin lower than the front and the back!!

cheers all many questions lol

yeah the spoilers!!! lads sellin nismo skirts for 70 wuid so might go get them at the weekend but unsure on the spats anyone think they look a lil stuck on??? and in the wrong place !

then theres the front bumper!! woudl it look out of place wi nismo skirts spats and spoiler but just normal front bumper wi carbon cover??

or even no spats just spoiler and skirts or woudl it look daft from the side as the side off the cars sittin lower than the front and the back!!

cheers all many questions lol

I would do the spoiler or the whole kit, not a mixture of parts. :)

It's up to you buddy, it's YOUR car. What do you think would look good?

I would say V1 rear spoiler on a standard car. I have seen the sides on a standard car and it looked good but it's personal taste.

You can always put rear mud flaps on if you don't like the spats as that looks very good.

The 70 quid side skirts, are they genuine or not? I'd watch what you are buying as there are some really bad replicas out there, by the time the bodyshop has modified them to fit you'd have been cheaper getting genuine ones!