Action Camera - SJ4000 Original (Go Pro Clone)

d95gas

I have this "SJ4000" Action camera, purchased directly from the authorised SJ4000 dealer, so not a chinese copy. More or less the same specification of the Go Pro.

This is the "WiFi" version, can be used with Android or iPhone, and gives stunning quality.

I purchased a full kit which comes with all the adapters, cases, leads, knuckles, etc. Purchased literally 2 weeks ago as it was going to be used on a drone, however I have since had an offer on the proper camera for the drone so have gone for that.

At the time of purchasing the SJ4000 Kit, I also purchased the following accessories which will be included as a full kit:

• Windscreen Mount
  • Mains charger - Charges 2 batteries at the same time
  • Shockproof Storage Case

A full review of the Camera can be found HERE And full specifications can be found HERE

As you will see from the photographs, there is a massive amount of adapters and accessories for the camera, and the picture quality is stunning. Everything is exactly as it came, with various protective plastics on, manual, and orginal box.

Everything is unmarked and unsused, literally turned it on for 5 mins and paired with my samsung then put away.

As a complete package, I am asking for £90 incl delivery

Payment - Happy with BACS or Paypal. If paying via Paypal and you dont wish to pay as Friends or Family, please add 4% to cover charges.

All ready and would be despatched next working day.

Thanks for looking.

WP_20150606_10_27_40_Pro.jpg

WP_20150606_10_28_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20150606_10_32_04_Pro.jpg

WP_20150606_10_32_55_Pro.jpg

WP_20150606_10_33_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20150606_10_37_42_Pro.jpg

All in all a tad more than what its up for, losing probaly £25 - £30 on the goods and then I'm covering the postage. To be honest I dont mind keeping it, but its going to spend the majority of its life just sat there as I already have a Camera in the car.

Yep the extras: Mains Charger, Extra Battery, Windscreen Mount & shockproof case, give you everything you could need, there are so many mounting options with these kits, the only one missing was the Windscreen one, hence grabbing one when I got the kit.

There is even a usb cable that I forgot to list, that allows you to hardwire in to your double din headunit if it has video in.

Would keep it but its not gonna be used now I have ordered the dedicated one for the Drone and I already have the MiVue 538D fixed in the car, which gives me everything I need. I dont do track days, so no use there.

Great setup! Also had the same camera until some scum bags did a smash and grab on the car and stole it.

If anyone's interested Banggood.com sell genuine SJCAM products, postage is however a bit hit or miss so this is a good buy.

• 3 months later...

Hi!

Interested in this - does it have any memory or does it need to be connected to another device to record?

Can you get it to film constantly and overwrite old footage automatically? The reason I want it is in case some other idiot crashes into me and I want to keep the most recent footage!

Hi Guys,

Just letting everyone know that one of our members has agreed to purchase this package at the end of the month, so to be fair to him I want to stick to that agreement, if it should fall through, I will contact each of you to let you know.

Just want to be fair to everyone.

Thanks

Graeme