rear skirt

flirt

Found a new rear skirt I want for the z, however I have parking sensors. Do I just cut the new bumper away etc for the sensor. howz it work??

Also feedback on it looking like a jap import because of square rear plate? will it affect my re sale options?

Shinec20rear.jpg

£360 + delivery. In stock and ready to go for next day delivery. One of the nicest rear bumpers available for the Zed, was so close to fitting it to mine before going for the Espirit rear option.

Thanks

Kevin

B) i think envy sell that , the parking sensors would just need a few holes drilling - simple job

Think your right Stew, they just did'nt seam to match up with the Espirit sides when test fitted. I really loved the Espirt sides and did'nt want to change them to match the rear so decided to go with the Espirit rear as it flowed alot better.

Thanks

Kevin

Personally I think that is nicer than the Esprit item! :p

That's what moddings about though! B)

Unfortunatly Shine Auto don't offer a carbon version of the rear bumper and as far as I know Central 20 don't either, at least I have never seen one.

Thanks

Kevin

Is there a carbon version ;)
No worries, i was just thinking the rear bit that looks like its added on would look awesome if it was. However Matt black would also look really nice :thumbs: