Bluetooth Adapter

Masa

Hi all,

Having recently installed my aftermarket headunit and got frustrated with the fact my rear speakers didn't work with it, I've now resorted back to the standard Bose headunit. I have the cradle installed in my car and am now looking to get my hands on the bluetooth adapter.

If anyone has one they are willing to part with or knows where I can buy one, please get in touch!

Which harness was it? As in what is the unit code? I've got a 700BT and the rear speakers just didn't work and I have no idea why; plugged the Bose unit back in and everything works fine! I'm so confused!

Edit: I have the 29-674 harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Masa

What are you using to connect the harness to the headunit? My harness has this:

2dd58ab7842b15a8392f060eb06a07d9.jpg

And my headunit takes this:

2ba2781e1372b4616d8ba55a25525876.jpg

So I've been using this:

55fad7650e358d6607727bb4f1795225.jpg

To bridge the connection, however I now think this may be causing the issue; this particular cable is from when I had the unit installed in my Corsa, and although I thought this adapter cable was universal I no longer think this is the case...

AFAIK, I used a ICT harness without the need for additional "bridge" harnesses.

ICT do have a harness for Bose and without Bose, so be sure to get the correct one.

Also, check that the bose amp in the Zed is connected properly and receives the blue/white remote wire, not sure whether this relates to the rear speakers not working, but be worth a try.

Had a look on the ICT website, and you do have the correct harness, it should plug straight into the Pioneer harness without the need for an adapter harness of any kind

Edited by BulletMagnet

Oh, well would my last pic be of the Pioneer harness then? This headunit has been in a box for a year since I removed it from my Corsa so I don't really know what's what; which side do I plug it in to? The side with more pins or the side with fewer pins?