FS: 370z HEL Braided Brake Lines

ross27

Bought these from a member on here as part of a group buy thread. Never got round to fitting them, and i am now selling them on. They are red in colour.

Bought for a good price (£65), and hopefully pass them on for the exact same, as the group buy doesnt seem to be running any more.

£60 posted to UK, or £55 collected Glasgow.

20150530_155855_zpsikx875tc.jpg

20150530_155922_zps8fua2hqj.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Am I correct in thinking that these are suitable for the 350z too? Could increase your market?

I can recall fretting about whether to buy the 350z or 370z HEL kit as I was fitting Akebonos to a 350 :wacko:. Fairly confident that a supplier told me that 350 and 370 fitting/threads are the same on both brake lines?

Hopefully somebody else will confirm..

• 3 weeks later...

£50 delivered? and I will send payment over if agreed? :p

Just a tip ~ If you hover your cursor arrow over the sellers username you will see some information pop up, ...including an icon that says "send message".

If you send them a "PM" (Private Message) on here it will also send them a message to their private email address so it really is the best way to get a speedy response from other members & traders on here. ;)

I came from a forum that told me off for direct messaging people haha. So call it a habit, I will message them though, thanks ;)

No problem at all.

There is no harm in calling "dibs" or stating your interested in for sale threads but sending a PM to the member is by far the best way of a speedy response imo.

Good luck. :thumbs:

• Like 1