North Norfolk Car show in Sheringham!

gumpy000

Ok peeps of North Norfolk and anyone else wnating to attend.

There is static car show in sheringham Norfolk on Sunday 7th June!

It's a very popular car show. All in aid of carnival fund raising.

With over 200 cars attending each year, and each year it has grown to 400 cars in 2013; from a 1929 Austin Swallow to a Ferrari 308 gts. So whether an enthusiast, owner or just on a family day out, a great day is to be had by all.

The main high street and sea front will be closed for the day in order to best display the

vehicles.

We can accommodate larger groups as well as individual cars and last year had

representations from Bentley, Ferrari, Porsche and members of the North Norfolk Classic

Vehicle Club. Also on display were MG, Mini, Jaguar, Rover, Triumph Stag, Trojan and Austin

A7.

Would be amazing if we could get a few of us there to promote not only the club but the Zed in all.

Also a chance to make the day / weekend of it with family. Beach, pubs, shops etc

Who's up for it? Add your name:

1. Gumpy

2. Madman

There is an entry fee

this year for the Classic Car and Bike Show of £2 per car, and we welcome all classic cars.

The entry fee will be donated to the Sheringham Carnival. Please pay on the day, as you

arrive. The event will begin at 11am and finish at 4pm. If you need to leave before 4pm, just

let a marshal in a fluorescent jacket know and we can organise marshalling you safely up the

street.

Ok peeps of North Norfolk and anyone else wnating to attend.

There is static car show in sheringham Norfolk on Sunday 7th June!

It's a very popular car show. All in aid of carnival fund raising.

With over 200 cars attending each year, and each year it has grown to 400 cars in 2013; from a 1929 Austin Swallow to a Ferrari 308 gts. So whether an enthusiast, owner or just on a family day out, a great day is to be had by all.

The main high street and sea front will be closed for the day in order to best display the

vehicles.

We can accommodate larger groups as well as individual cars and last year had

representations from Bentley, Ferrari, Porsche and members of the North Norfolk Classic

Vehicle Club. Also on display were MG, Mini, Jaguar, Rover, Triumph Stag, Trojan and Austin

A7.

Would be amazing if we could get a few of us there to promote not only the club but the Zed in all.

Also a chance to make the day / weekend of it with family. Beach, pubs, shops etc

Who's up for it? Add your name:

1. Gumpy

2. Madman

3. yankeesiter

Yeah, I missed this one last year. It advertises itself as a "Classic" car show but when I drove down last year in the family car, there was every kind of car, as you say.

I don't have the Zed anymore but will pop over and say hello.

So, yes, I'll be there, just before my Pyrenees trip.

• 2 weeks later...

My face is so burnt its hilarious

My face matched my Engine bay ! Still sore!

Good to see you all - Lets hope Dereham Rob's Barbecue gets off the ground

It was a nice catch up. Different location and some lovely cars too.

Shame u couldn't make it. But as u said it would be nice to arrange a time that ur off with everyone able to make a meet somewhere. Maybe a day of it.