Wanted: Cheap Wheels

Ian

depending how my sale goes next week... I might have a set of std alloys ( in need of refurb but no chunks removed, or dents etc...) with michelin pilot sports (3-4mm front, 2mm rr)

and it is possible in mid december i will be going over to pembrokeshire...so depending where in south wales, I could deliver somewhere local...

I'll let you know later on this week, through this thread, if the wheels are available...

if you are interested, make me a (sensible-ish) offer, and you can have them... :thumbs:

I have revised the adverts out there for my car and removed the option of having my spare set of wheels included in the sale...

:cry:

:(:console:

so basically they can be yours ...

make me a (reasonable) offer and they are yours.

delivery wise...

if you can wait until around the 15th of dec I will be driving on the M4 towards pembroke some time around that date... so i could meet you in some convenient junction of the M4...

If you wanted them earlier, we could meet halfway (say Reading..) somewhere... or some and collect them if you are going to be near bedford any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Cheep wheels wanted :)

hello

Just wanted to know if you are still interested in the spare set of standard alloys and tyres I had for the zed.

If you are I won't put them on Ebay, otherwise I was planning on putting them up for sale this week.

I am thinking 250 quid is fair price for them, and if you could meet me around the M4 on the 15th of december when i head up to haverfordwest, then i could take them there for you (free delivery!) . Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Tony

Cheep wheels wanted :)

hello

Just wanted to know if you are still interested in the spare set of standard alloys and tyres I had for the zed.

If you are I won't put them on Ebay, otherwise I was planning on putting them up for sale this week.

I am thinking 250 quid is fair price for them, and if you could meet me around the M4 on the 15th of december when i head up to haverfordwest, then i could take them there for you (free delivery!) . Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Tony

You have PM :thumbs: