EBC USR or Turbo Gold?

fellsteruk

Hi all

Was planning on doing my discs ages ago but only getting round to ordering. Got both turbo gold and USR discs in my basket for both front and rears and I'm undecided which to get. They are the same price and I was going with USRs as they are quiet but I'm lead to believe the turbo gold are better????

Don't do track days just occasional heavy road use, also I'm tossing up between yellow or red stuff? What you think?

Thanks

None of the above. Get a pair of OE quality pagid for around 70 inc VAT from ECP if the deal is still alive. And pair that with ferodos ds2500 or similar pads and for the extra savings get ss lines and some Motul fluid. This combo will beat the EBC crap all day long.

• Like 1

To be honest I would avoid EBC discs. Many people have had issues; albeit some haven't.

Personally red stuff are far to soft for the zed and can be cooked on a warm summers day on an A road. Yellowstuff are a really good all rounder pad. Used them for about 4 years now and really prefer them over some much more expensive pads.