Newbie Questions!

moff

I have Ipod connection in mine, all you do is take the bose one out sell it for 300 quid, spend an extra 100 and get this one B)

kenwood.jpg

After further research on the ICE forum I am now confused (not hard).

If I install the Kenwood DDX7029 will I also need to buy:

- Ipod adapter

- Bluetooth adapter

Will it work with the OEM bluetooth adapter that is already there?

Just trying to see what the most cost effective method is.

I could always get the fascia mod and just use my current Alpine 9850Ri with a steering wheel control adapter?

But I can't seem to work out how to get the OEM bluetooth to get the phonebook onto the BOSE, so I guess you can't do it?

Thanks for all the help :)

Does anyone have any pics of a white Z with orange interior?

Have a noisey around here:

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28373

I can't remember having seen a white 350 with tan interior, but I'm sure there must be.

The chassis is good in the respect that oversteer is easy to control and modulate, but I soon got sick of juggling between dull understeer and mad mad oversteer, dull understeer mad mad oversteer.

Tyres might have something to do with that. ;) Or your driving. :p;)

I agree with some of what the s2k said. It is very much a cruiser as it has a torquey V6 compared to a 4 banger that revs to 9000 (or whatever, I forget now as I haven't driven an S2k for a while) As bronzee points out above, a lot of the understeer is due to tyre choice.

2 clutches in 10k and bad consumption - somebodys driving style is questionable. There have been problems on some examples with clutches but it isn't very common. As for bad fuel consumption, what do you expect driving in the city or like a demon possessed? I get good consumption on mundane journeys, it does come down with pleasure driving though!

Build Quality? Yes, it wasn't as good as it could have been. There has been huge improvement with the '07 model though.

It all comes down to taste. I chose the Zed directly over the S2k as it suited me better having a 6 cylinder engine and all the creature comforts. The nail in the coffin was when my girlfriend mistook an MX5 for an S2k. That was it. Zed bought!

I wouldn't have considered the BMW. Not my taste at all!

just found this, about electric cars but has a bit about the Z;

‘The 350Z has been a huge success for us,' he explains, ‘and that car’s replacement is around 24 months away. It will feel sportier than the current car as it will be a lot lighter. The one thing I do know for certain is that having fun isn’t going to go out of fashion.'

full article HERE

• 2 weeks later...