Wheelwell

CJRamze

Hi Guys,

So I watch alot of Matt Farahs videos online, from his hosting on drive to his own channel The Smoking Tire (Check it out)

Anyway, They chat about a site called Wheelwell and people submit their cars to him for him to drive them around the canyons and give feedback.

Makes for interesting viewing.

Anyway,

They use Wheelwell for this purpose so I signed up to see what it was all about, Its very US Centric at the moment but I emailed Wheelwell support (They are only three months old) and they said they will be adding vehicle databases from the EU soon also.

Thankfully we drive Zeds so we will be able to add our current cars with ease, I've added my two to my Garage.

https://www.wheelwel...0ef3d343/garage

Was wondering if anyone else was using it? Or interested in Using it?

It doesn't offer the same information etc as a forum but you can easily click people, view their cars and the parts they've bought (Where they've bought them from and had them fitted etc)

This is more like a facebook for cars, Anyone else on there? Would love to add some UK Zeds to see what you guys are running, I dont mind readers ride threads but there are normally pages of comments that I'd rather skip over and get to the parts!

Edit:

They've recently added clubs, You might want to snap up 350z-UK before someone else does.

Edited by CJRamze

Looks like a p*ssing contest to me.

"Hey, look at how much I spent on my car! Look how many horses I now have!"

I dunno, I'm just being a pessimistic arse like always, I'm sure it could be good given time. I prefer the back and forth of forums though, personally.