MODIFIED NATIONALS

This sounds like something I'd really enjoy... not sure I have the funds though. Anyone else camping? Can you park your car next to your tent?

You've got to be joking... that's crazy! You wouldn't think that kind of thing would happen when you have people with mutual interests in cars at an event like that!

yea i agree, i think it was cars scratched, window broke.

You have to think, although there are many respectable clubs that go, there are also for lack of a better word "chavs" who go and have very little respect for others.

There were also people going around putting cable ties on peoples tent zips so they couldn't get out. Hotel for me every time :teeth: otherwise i would see me going to prison and doing some time :lol:

Edited by mrkieran23

I can imagine... don't get me wrong, I've been to my fair share of music festivals, so I know what to expect there sometimes... but I'd probably be doing time right there with you if anyone did anything to my Zed!

Most of the cars are kept inside at the stands away from the people, obviously assuming your on one, best bet get on a stand and camp ;)

id imagine the cars that were damaged were probably out by the campsite road where all the drunks walk past if anything, never heard of damage in the actual arena/stands.

• 2 weeks later...

Great show. Done full weekend for few years, but not last couple of years as getting old now and can't hack drinking all night, then having few hours sleep in the tent and be waken up at 7am by someone revving the tits out of their Honda next to the tent :lol:

I stayed in the hotel right next to it all this week (it's Holiday Inn Express, not travelodge, but same difference lol ) and seeing all the signs etc all week - really wanted to come, but haven't planned anything and I don't like last minute rushes...so may be will attend next year lol

I had a great day at nationals yesterday lots of nice cars and plenty to look at, maybe even too much to look at in just one day. show seems to be getting bigger each year.

Saw plenty of zeds there too.

Amy's looked very nice inside on the stand =] but didnt get to speak to her as when I was near the car she wasnt around hah