Clutch Is going...

Zedd

Was just coming back from a trip and the clutch started to go :byebye: managed to get it back home after 3 hours of nailbitingly gentle driving! So now im looking for a new clutch and flywheel before Wales 2015!

Im interested in the single mass flywheels, as they last longer and add a bit of peformance...(Correct me if im wrong ;) ) I know they make a bit of noise at low revs and can be a bit clunky, but to be honest I'm not to bothered with that.

Anyway wheres the best place to go for a clutch? And can anyone reccomend me some brands?

Cheers! :thumbs:

If you are driving on the road and want a quiet ride stick to dual mass flywheel and buy a standard clutch oem kit.

If you don't mind a bit of noise stuck in traffic 1-2000 rpm and want a heavy duty clutch for track days drift and road use go for the single mass fly and get a better quality clutch, the xtreme is the latest one everyone is trying out it's about £700

My clutch was going and I changed it today for a competition stage 2 with single fly" tried and tested "with the help of two friends who had done many before, it was no easy job and involved a fair bit of hard core work.i am well happy with the results and can't wait yo take it to wales.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1