so when are the next meets or shows ????

shire350Z

Surely there are other roads than those in Wales? Can we try something new. Please..... Derbyshire has some great roads for example.

Shire350z - put yourself on the members map. A few of us are interested in mini meets so feel free to suggest somewhere. sometime.

Surely there are other roads than those in Wales? Can we try something new. Please..... Derbyshire has some great roads for example

Yes we will probably try something new next year ;) So post me your ideas up for a suitable route for a drive out next year. Wales as always been a great day out, though i was a little disapointed with the turn out last month but those that did turn up enjoyed the day. Like i said April next year will probably see the next drive out. :thumbs:

And remember we did have a mini pub meet in Buxton Derbyshire.....but due to the poor weather we did not have a drive that afternoon on what would have been great roads.

Wales as always been a great day out, though i was a little disapointed with the turn out last month but those that did turn up enjoyed the day.

No u weren't beavis - u had a big grin on ur face at the first stop when we were all lined up!!!!

Wales as always been a great day out, though i was a little disapointed with the turn out last month but those that did turn up enjoyed the day.

No u weren't beavis - u had a big grin on ur face at the first stop when we were all lined up!!!!

Your right Andy :thumbs::lol:

I was initially disapointed i guess the night before then it was worth it in the end. :thumbs:

ever time i click members map takes me no where so how i get on it?

What version of internet explorer are you using? Might be an idea to make sure you are running the latest version of your internet explorer either 6 or 7 and make sure you are using the latest java. :thumbs: