Silicone pipes

JoKeR

I've been looking everywhere for these guys, the only place I've found is in USA and it's a lot to ship.

3b87d9616e270a2226e53cd88e8e7ff9.jpg

http://www.z1motorsports.com/350_g35/product_info.php?products_id=4284{336}1741

Anyone know where I can get these in the UK at a reasonable price please?

Want them in blue just like the Samco Hose colour. Looking for something like this but I already have the radiator hoses.

8fd61209fd2dd8a86523884de495050d.jpg

Thanks

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

I'd try asking Adrian@Torqen or Chris@Tarmac Sportz.

Both of them import parts from the US so maybe able to help.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/228-torqen/

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/146-tarmac-sportz/

:thumbs:

Thanks mate I'm only able to use my phone and those links don't seem to be working for me :(

Is there anyway I could see them into this post so they could see what I'm after? Or am I going to have to stop being lazy and dig my laptop out tomorrow haha

The guys you want are in the "professional traders" section.

If you send them a PM (private message) you could link them to this thread to show them what you're after (hover your cursor arrow over their names to see the send message icon to PM them).

Not sure what you can do on the phone version of the website but any problems just say and I'll send Adrian a PM for you. ;)

Sweet I think I can search for them on here an PM them that way but not sure how to copy my post and paste it in a message on the iPhone?? I'll get my laptop out tomorrow it's much easier to use haha

If you send them a PM (private message) you could link them to this thread to show them what you're after (hover your cursor arrow over their names to see the send message icon to PM them).

Not sure what you can do on the phone version of the website but any problems just say and I'll send Adrian a PM for you. ;)

All sorted through Adrian thanks for your help mate.

All sorted through Adrian thanks for your help mate.

Great stuff. :thumbs: