Rota torque fitment

gazzard27

• 2 weeks later...

From someone who runs rota torques

My specs are 18 x 9.5j et30 but the wheels won't fit and I want stanced look so I run a 20mm spacer and looks spot on!

Fitted a mates 9.5j et12 to the front of my zed and looked awesome with no spacers

• 2 months later...

A little late to the party, i run Rota Torque Drifts with Brembos. et20 is the sweet spot all round, which unfortunately we don't get in the the UK/EU.

18x9.5 et30 on these do not clear brembos, i'd estimate you need to be around et22 before they do, so again the et20s would be perfect.

Front: I'm 18x9.5 et30 front with a 10mm hubcentric spacer & extended bolts. This leaves just a couple mm clearance to the brembo caliper. Also running a 255/35/18 tyre. No issues at all with this setup.

Rear: I'm 18x9.5 et12. With a 275/35/18 tyre they do poke our a bit if you are at stock height, if your lowered without adjusting the camber they *just* fit into the arches, you could either run a little extra camber for more clearance or roll the rear arch lip for bags of clearance again.

IMG_7827.jpg

IMG_7825.jpg

IMG_7822.jpg

IMG_7828.jpg

• Like 1