Megs wax vs p21s

xStric9x

Well i've just purchased a pot of p21s and will be trying this out on saturday (weather permitting).

I will compare this with the megs wax i've been using for quite some time now and post the differences in this thread.....Wow just rread this back to myself and i think i have a serious cleaning fetish :scare:

Which megs wax ? cant think that they do a wax off the top off my head, i used p21s last weekend, gives a nice gloss, better than collinite imo

dont let the p21s dry on too much before you buff it off mike

Thanks for the advice bud :thumbs:

Just meg's stage 3 caranuba wax

good stuff :thumbs: i think you will like the p21s, although i believe dodo juice is better for a wetter look, will let you know ;)

P21s leaves a nice finish, however the durability is pants TBH, esp. this time of year.

Agree Dodo does leave a very nice finish and durability is far better than the P21s, and they smell nicer as well

:lol:

GIXXER you wouldn't be RB from DW would you?

i thought that was a bond bug for a minute there ;)

durability is an issue with p21s , it only gives its best for approx 2 weeks esp this time of year, i like clearkote, poorboys and CG stuff for polishes

ClearKote Vanilla Moose Glaze followed by dodo juice would give an excellent finish imo

I use the P21s stuff too:

cagerage001.jpg

cagerage003.jpg

Love it :DB)

Very nice car Sarnie B):thumbs:, not done a Gallardo (yet) done its bigger older brother though

DSCF7002.jpg

DSCF6969.jpg

Nice, I think my orange has more of a gloss to it i reckon. That Diablo looks like a flat orange. Very nice all the same B)